SANCTUARY RETREATS BOTSWANA
4 NIGHTS OKAVANGO DELTA AND CHOBE RIVER
Sanctuary Baines’ Camp is built on raised platforms high above the Boro River in a private concession bordering the Moremi Game Reserve. The five suites each have a four-poster ‘sky bed’, which can be wheeled out onto the private deck for a night under the stars – a private ‘star bath’ to be set up too. There’s a swimming pool and on clear days the sitting room opens to the skies of the delta.
Traditional game drives, mokoro rides and motorised boating are available during the flood season. The exclusive ‘Living with Elephants’ interaction is also available.
Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero is located on the edge of Chobe National Park, home to the largest remaining population of elephants in the world. The 15 thatched cottages have an indoor and outdoor showers, as well as a private garden. The lodge also houses a full-service spa. There is a photographic safari boat with rotating seats to capture all angles and the split-level swimming pool is the ideal place to end a safari day.
- Three meals daily
- All beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic with the exception of champagne and premium brands)
- Scheduled safari activities as specified
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Park fees
- Laundry services
- Transfers to and from Airstrips
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional sightseeing and excursions (e.g. Walking with Elephants activity)
- Flights & transfers not specified
- International and internal flights to & from Maun Airport
- Visa costs, travel insurance
COST FOR BUYER: £105 per night
COST FOR EXHIBITOR: £105 per night
COST FOR PRESS: £105 per night